We created G&G laboratories to improve the best moments of your life, naturally. We create products that people use and benefit from every day, activating soothing natural solutions to help relieve our customers’ symptoms and ailments. We invest in the best ingredients, test the right delivery methods, and engage in product trials to demonstrate the effectiveness of every product we develop so our customers don’t have to compromise on quality, safety, and efficacy. We work tirelessly to integrate cutting-edge technology, evidence-based research, and high-quality ingredients into every product, so our customers can live their full potential.
Read More About Our Company Here ›
We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to lead healthier, happier lives—and that right extends to the workplace. Our commitment to unlocking people’s potential extends beyond the products we develop to our own team. We support diversity at every level of our team and community; we believe diversity of thought breeds innovation, which is why we are dedicated to hiring, developing, and creating an inclusive community for team members from diverse and marginalized backgrounds.
G&G employees are…
A leader embodies initiative, takes responsibility for problems, and always leads by example.
Our employees are leaders who assume ownership of a problem and dedicate themselves to finding its solution before being asked to do so.
We deliver more than is expected, every time.
We uphold our customers expectations and respond directly to questions with clear answers that give way to precision, accuracy, and consistency.
G&G staff is always courteous of fellow employees and their time, efforts, and perspectives.
We stay engaged and patient while maintaining the same goals and objectives as our fellow team members as a sign of respect.
We let people speak their minds and give weight to the unique views and concerns they express.
Learners bring mastery of their particular disciplines to the team but recognize the value of a multi-disciplinary approach. We always keep an open mind and open ear trained towards potential possibilities and breakthroughs.
G&G employees are learners who seek diverse opinions and tweak their methods to help integrate more effective solutions with their co-workers as a team.
At G&G Laboratories, we sincerely believe that work should be enjoyable. You should love what you do and feel that you have a lasting impact on your community and the lives of those who use our products.
We create a joyful and positive work environment for our employees. We believe a job should be just as much about sustaining mental health as it is about supporting your financial needs.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Does this sound like the right team for you? If you feel you have something unique to contribute, please browse our open positions or upload your resume to start a dialogue with us today.
Marketing Associate – Contract to hire
G&G Laboratories is seeking a Marketing Associate to join our team. Working with the market research, R&D, sales and creative teams, the ideal candidate will excel in researching, building, and growing our current and upcoming product lines. The role is centered in a speed-to-market CBD industry that is deadline driven and fast-moving.
- Assist with the planning and execution of consumer product trials
- Project manage new product launches and other marketing initiatives serving as a hub for the R&D team, sales team, creatives, copy-writers and contract manufacturers
- Develop marketing collateral
- Assist with management of digital marketing agencies
- Gather competitive intelligence
- Assist with retailer and training presentations
- Support administrative tasks including logistics
- Other projects and responsibilities as needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2-3 years proven experience in marketing, market research or project management
- A thorough understanding of current marketing trends & concepts
- Advanced knowledge of social media and influencer marketing &trends
REQUIRED SKILL SETS
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with numbers, budget and time management
- Ability to present ideas and problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a team
- Adept at researching new ideas and learning new skills
- Tech savvy
- Communication with team members is key to this job and the ideal candidate will be expected to contribute in meetings, take in feedback, and have a flexible approach to atypical projects.